Leverage the intelligence of BlockVue
Schedule More Tours
close more deals
eclipse your competitors
Three Tailored Solutions
Secure tenants before investing time, resources and capital
- Share your property with anyone, on-the-go
- Custom guided digital property tours
- Simplicity and speed with no downloads
- Full property and floor-plate interactivity
- Easy-to-use, plug-and-play virtual reality
- Tap-to-load functionality and augmented reality utilization
- Provides portable, to-scale property walkthrough
- Gives prospective tenants impactful, interactive experience
- Intelligent and distributable VR device
- Brandable with long client retention lifecycle
- Compatible with any mobile devices, no app needed
- Competitively priced for mass marketing campaigns
Commercial Real Estate marketing has evolved from one dimensional flyers and faded window signs to offering three dimensional experiences for prospective tenants. BlockVue is an incredibly powerful way to tell that visual story in a concise, shareable, live way.
The process was extremely easy with a far superior end product. We’ve had much more engagement on the office leasing side. It has resulted in more tours of the site and increased interest in learning more about the property and keeping the conversations going.
Director of Leasing & Marketing,
Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
Blockvue’s VR really brings a wow-factor to our client engagements, setting our team and property apart within the market. Using BlockVue, we see virtual reality becoming even more prevalent in the Commercial Real Estate world.
Client Services and Marketing,
Working with BlockVue is great. The process couldn’t be better, and the product was delivered faster than we could have believed possible.
Senior Vice President,
VIRTUAL MEETS REALITY
See Blockvue in Action
VR Helps Lease Unfinished NYC Westside Space to Amazon
Given its current occupancy, physical condition, and massive size, the only way to market...
CBRE Global Investors Uses VR to Lure High Tech Tenants
Both owners and clients agree: photorealistic immersive virtual environments are more...
Repositioning Legacy Building—Famed Trammell Crow Center
Brokers leveraged BlockVue to overcome a host of challenges, like high vacancy rates and...